NEW 2009 32' x 10'6" Aluminum Landing Craft
Hull Length Bow to Pod: 32' Feet, 14º constant dead rise
* Beam: 10' 6"
* Cabin Interior: 5'6" X 5'9"
* Side Plate: 5/32"
* Hull Plate: 1/4"
* Deck Plate: 1/4" 5086
* Deck Length: Front of Cabin to Bow Door 18'7"
* Deck Width: 8'10"
* Door Width: 78"
* Door Lift: Electric over hydraulic power lift
* Load Capacity: 6000 Lbs.
* Self Bailing Deck: 12 of 4" Scuppers
* Lights: Navigation lights for cabin model under 12 meters
(36') with all around, mounted on small formed radar mast
* Fuel Capacity: 160 Imp. (192 U.S.) Gallon Built In
* Fuel Filters: Two of Racor 320R-RAC-01 Gasoline
* Seating: Two Garelick Rotocast White on Pedestals
* Windows: Diamond Sea Glaze with Two Sliders, and
window on cabin door
* Steering: Single station hydraulic c/w stainless steel wheel
* Trim Tabs: Bennett Hydraulic 9' X 12"
* Bilge Pump: Automatic RUL 10-2000 GPH c/w Float Switch
* Paint: Zolatone Inside Cabin on Aluminum Surfaces, & hull
paint. All aluminum surfaces clear coated
* Non-Skid: Entire Deck Surface Including Inside Cabin
* Tie Downs: 6 cleats & schedule 80 1 1/2" pipe tie downs
* Batteries: Dual battery system for twin O/B, one house
Battery, mounted in transom with access hatch
Located in British Columbia
Price without power $117,000.00 CDN
Details are deemed to be correct but are not guaranteed and should be independently verified
Scruton Marine Services - File No. LC2081